-To clean leather-made items-
- Contact with water may cause discoloration.
Dust off dirt with a soft brush and wipe water with a dry cloth.
- Professional care is recommended.
Please take note! Professional laundry preferred!
- Leather is prone to low colorfastness and this could cause discoloration after being washed.
- The original flexibility, stretch, and fastness may change after being cleaned.
- Suede/Nubuck material has the potential to lose its original texture after being washed.
- Wool bag has the potential to fuzz up or overstretch.
Next, stuff the bag with newspapers or towels and dry in the shade.
Refer to Dispute Resolution Policy / Warranty Manager : Nanda Inc. Customer Service Center 0502.707.8888
The accurate color of the item is better displayed on the detailed photos at the bottom of the page.
Unauthorized use of images on this website is strictly prohibited and can result in civil and criminal penalties.