- How to Clean Leather -
- Contact with water may cause discoloration.
- Dust off dirt with a soft brush and remove water with a dry cloth.
- Professional cleaning care is recommended.
- Professional cleaning care is highly recommended.
- Due to poor color fastness of leather, discoloration may occur after washing.
- The product’s flexibility, color fastness and unique look may change after washing.
- Suede/Nubuck materials may lose their original texture after washing.
- Wool blend bags may fuzz or get loose.
Stuff with newspapers or towels to maintain the shape and let it dry in the shade.
Defective items will be refunded based on the regulations of Korea Fair Trade Commission.
Warranty Manager : Nanda Inc. Customer Service Center (1)877.708.3574
The accurate color of the item is better displayed on the detailed photos at the bottom of the page.
Unauthorized use of images on this website is strictly prohibited and can result in civil and criminal penalties.